- Listed: September 10, 2012 4:02 pm
May we request for this press release on the second general assembly of the Ramon Aboitiz Foundation Inc. (RAFI) Micro-finance in Bohol to be run in your newspaper?
With the theme, “Kakugi, Binhi sa Kaugmaon”, the event drew 1,081 women micro-entrepreneurs from Tagbilaran, Talibon, Tubigon, and Ubay branch of operations. The nanaysactively participated in the various activities.
The article is titled “RAFI Micro-finance gives back to Bohol clients”.
For questions or clarifications, please contact me at 0915-911-2274 or 418-7234 loc. 540 or e-mail me at [email protected]
We are hoping for your favorable response.
Thank you very much for your continued support!
1157 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Merry Go Travel & Tours (3201 views)
- Puppy – Japanese Spitz/Terrier mix (2481 views)
- For Sale Honda XRM 125 (1518 views)
- Desktop/Laptop Problem? (1211 views)
- TAGBILARAN – HOUSE & LOT FOR SALE + (INTERNET & STORE BUSINESS) (1176 views)
- We are looking for house helpers – Maid ,Yaya (1173 views)
- Good day, Sir/Ma’am! (1157 views)
- Truck for Hire in Bohol (1107 views)
- Vivanco CAT5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Original 1 roll (305m) (1105 views)
- Lot for Sale! (1077 views)